
About a week ago now Kade and I woke up and he wanted to sit on the potty. He had been way interested in his potty for the last week. So I let him sit on the potty... and he peed in it!! So I told him how awesome that was and asked him who he wanted to call...He thought about it for a while and finally is a questioning voice asked, "Barney?" It was too cute.

Since then he has peed on the potty every morning. The last few days he has been peeing on the potty twice a day. Last night he made another big step. Dad was going into the bathroom. Kade stuck his hand out and stopped the door from closing, and declared loudly "potty!" Ronnie asked him if he needed to go potty and he said yes very emphatically. So Ronnie stripped him down and put him on the potty and he peed in it. So he is really starting to understand the urges his body is having. I am just quite ecstatic since I wasn't even trying to potty train or anything and it is coming a long wonderfully. :)

Motherhood is amazing. I still cant believe how much I just love this precious little boy. It melts my heart when he says "Lub you" or when he snuggles next to me on my pillow at night so I can read his favorite book to him, and when we get to the last page he tells me he loves me. I love to snuggle him up on my lap and nurse him so he can have his "Melk" and he gazes up at me with his beautiful blue eyes and I know that this is what life is about.
I am so thankful for the hard work my husband does so that I have this wonderful opportunity to be at home with my babies. Thanks Babe I love you so much!
1 comment:
Wow, I am so impressed! Gavin is hit and miss right now but he has his own lightning mcqueen underwear and he says, "I won't go pee on lightning Mom!"
Post a Comment