So not a whole lot new is going on with us. here is a good story though.
Two days ago I decided Kade and I would go for a walk down to Roberts Arts and Craft. It is 3 miles one way. But I figured about the time I would be done Ronnie would be headed home from work. So he could pick us up and 3 miles is a good length....turned out he wasnt getting off for another hour so we had to walk back home in the dark... (and I was pushing the umbrella stroller) it was pretty crazy.
Oh another great thing Kade got some new shoes yesterday! He had a nice pair but he always kicks them off and we have almost lost them at least 10 times in the last two weeks. So we purchased him some adorable shoes at Kohl's yesterday.

Yep his first pair of converse and they look quite cute!
Oh also I lost our only key to the Avalon. Would really appreciate prayers. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment