template

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Years Resolution (lil Late)

I have been wasting my life and I am bored to death all of the time and I am sick of it!! So back to the drawing board. There are some things in my life I really need to work on. Namely Me. So here are some goals for the New Year. I am going to put them as my screen background on my computer to remind me since I am on here way to often anyways. Then i will print one off and stick it to my mirror in the bathroom. (love that idea mags!)
So here we go:
1. Wake up before 8:30 ( I know that doesnt sound that lofty...but It kind of is...)
2. Say my prayers when I wake up. (horrible but it only happens maybe once a month :( )
3. Eat a healthy breakfast.
4. Dont be on the computer more than an hour a day.
5. READ SCRIPTURES!
6. Read to Kaden/Go on a daily walk
7. Make a menu and actually fix dinner....(poor ronnie I have really been slacking on this)
8. Write in my journal at least once a week. ( I use to be really good at this but have slacked since i got married lol)
9. Crochet daily (this one is easy for me to keep since I get to watch T.V. while doing it)
10. Initiate family prayer and scripture study every night.


Heres to the new year.

2 comments:

AggieMay said...

Sounds like realistic goals. Keep it up!

Cat said...

yah realistic is good.