template

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Daddy is Home















Ronnie has the next few days off. This makes Kaden very happy. He woke up this morning and looked over and dad was in bed with him. So he kinda sat up and laid his head on Ronnie's arm and gave a big happy contented sigh. Then said Dada lub you! There is nothing better than waking up to that!

I love being a mom. It is the best thing in the whole world. I love it when kade is snuggled up to me nursing. He has such a peaceful look on his face and it makes me so grateful to have him. It is amazing how much unconditional love you can feel for your child. I look forward to all the blessings we receive in children and grandchildren throughout or years together. Kids are the best.

It is so nice to have Ronnie home for a while. I love to watch him play with Kade. they have so much fun together. I love to hear Kadens giggle.

I am happy today. I am grateful. and I have adult company that happens to be the man I love with all my heart. What a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Shane and Michelle said...

All so true and it's always nice when Daddy comes home!

Shannon said...

Love this post. So cute!