
As you may recall, in an earlier post I stated that I had lost the only key to our Avalon. We were very lucky. Our insurance gives us 5 free unlocks a year. Every time I had prayed for help finding the key I just kept feeling that we should get the car unlocked since it was probably inside.
Yesterday we got a locksmith to come open the car and thankfully the key was sitting on the front seat! So that is such a blessing.
Ronnie got to be home yesterday. He had the day off. We had lots of fun just spending time together. Racing cars on the XBOX 360. I love Burn out. We also got to have some yummy delicious Panda Express for supper. Kade really enjoyed it too. He loves the chow mein and also is starting to really enjoy the meats as well. He also loves the fortune cookies. His told him to get down to the nitty gritty of his life... I think he already has :)
(ps that is not our car but that is exactly what it looks like :) it rocks)
No comments:
Post a Comment