I feel like I have been going non stop for a while now. 3 weekends ago I went down to Blanding for the weekend. Then last weekend I went down and came back Tuesday with my mom. While in Blanding I taught two yoga classes. One to my Dad, and one with Maggie and Mom. They were fun and it really helped me not be so sore from traveling. Tuesday night I taught another class. Wednesday mom and I spent the day packing, cleaning, and shopping. Thursday we got to see Ronnie for a day. Taught yoga Class again that night. Friday morning sent Ronnie off back to AT for another week. Then we drove up to Provo and helped Trish a little with finishing moving. After dad, mom the kids and I had some Olive Garden for lunch. It really hit the spot. The kids loved it. Zuppas Tuscana is one of their favorites. (recipe) Next we drove to West Valley and dropped our stuff at my Aunt Barbs house. Shortly after we drove over to the U and watched Patricia walk for her Bachelors is Business focus on Entrepreneurship. Lucked out and hit a jamba juice on the way home. Manda loved it and kept telling me she was drinking her "dawberry" and then that it was all gone.
Next morning we drove to Sandy and picked up Tiffany and Maggie. Us girls went to Jo-anns and purchased fabric for Tiffanys wedding quilt. Then we ran Tiffany home. Next we drove to Orem and did a Barbecue with Patricias in-laws to celebrate her awesome achievement. After we hit another Jo-anns and then I drove home. Had to hit the Mc Donalds in Spanish Fork for a small dr. pepper so I could get home without taking a nap on the drive..... and now I am finally home. I had debated driving to Blanding for Owens (nephew) blessing tomorrow. I decided not to and thats good cause there is no way I could make the trip. Whew I am super tired.
1 comment:
Busy girl! Hope you're feeling good. I can't wait to hear what you guys are having when you find out! Keep us posted! ~Randa
Post a Comment