template

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sweet Prayers Of Children


I always love to listen to Kadens sweet prayers, he has the kindest things to say. The other night Amanda and I were lying in bed. I asked her if she wanted to say her prayer. She said yes and popped right up onto her knees folding her arms. Before I could give her any prompts she began in her sweet little voice....

Heavenly Father
Thank you for my Daddy
Bless my Daddy
I lub My Daddy
Amen

And quickly laid back down beside me and snuggled up. Its true this little girl sure loves her Daddy. Kaden is still my little Mommas boy. He is very excited for the baby to come. as he said the other day. "I hope its a baby brother, or a baby sister, oh I dont care I just want a baby"  He keeps asking to feel the baby move, but the movements are still to small and infrequent. I am excited for when they can both feel it though and see their reactions.


No comments: