It was all so much fun. Kaden was so intent on making sure I knew the soft chair was for me. Found out from his teacher that another students mom was given a soft chair because she is about to have a baby. Kaden pipped up my mom is having a baby too!! so I got a soft chair also, he was looking out for me :) I love my Kaden he is such a big helper. He always has hugs, kisses,and snuggles to give me. I am so lucky to have such a sweet kid. I love you Kaden!!
Kaden Helping me soak my feetPutting his little feet in with mine :)
They were asked what they loved about their moms. Kaden said "my mom sings to me"
Painting sissys nails. (he painted all mine to but couldnt find my camera...which was in my pocket lol)
Blowing to dry them :)
Picture he drew of me. We had to guess which was drawn by our kid and I guessed right :)
The flower he planted for me.
There were videos but they are not working.
No comments:
Post a Comment