template
Thursday, May 23, 2013
21 Weeks
I am 21 week along with this baby boy. So many things about this pregnancy seem the same but yet different. He is moving so much! His movements are really strong. I couldn't fall asleep last night till about 1 am. Because A: my thoughts wouldn't quit but mainly B: the baby was moving so much I couldn't fall asleep. I don't think that has happened with any of my other pregnancy's. He had the first case of the hiccups that I noticed this morning. He is really sensitive to touch on the outside. Maybe its because I haven't touched my belly as much this time around but I don't remember Kaden or Amanda being that way. He gets excited when I touch my belly, most of the time when I put my hand there he will kick it and then just keep kicking punching and rolling. Yesterday was the first day I felt so super excited that I couldn't wait until I was holding him in my arms. I have felt a lot more apprehensive with the thought of adding #3 to the mix. We are all very excited to have this little baby join our lives. Amanda talks about him all the time. She is super excited. She loves to pull up my shirt and her shirt and do Tummy to Tummy time :) its very sweet. Kaden on the ride home from somewhere yesterday was so stressed, "this baby is my trouble." I asked him why and he said "because I have to take care of it and I dont know how too" So I explained to him that Mommy would take care of the baby. But that he can be my big helper and bring me diapers, wipes, onesies, or whatever I need when I ask. "Also I can wash the dishes while you nurse the baby!" He is such a little sweetheart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment