In the last couple of days Kaden has really started smiling. It is I must say the cutest thing ever. When we play with him he will smile. He has also started to do the fake little cough then smile afterwards. I will try and get a video of this but its as hit and miss as getting a picture of a smile. Today he gave mommy a special treat. He was nursing like he does all the time lol. And he pulled off and did a little giggle/laugh then gave me a big ol' smile while milk ran down his cheek. It was about the sweetest thing ever. I just cant believe how fast my little man is growing up. I just have to watch as close as I possibly can so I dont miss anything. I just love being a mom!!!
Its not his open mouth smile but still adorable.

And just a fun picture

And another cute one.
No comments:
Post a Comment