template

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Kadens Blessing

On Sunday Kaden was blessed by his daddy. It was a wonderful experience for both Ronnie and I. Kade received a beautiful blessing. It was really neat to have family down. Everyone in my family was down including Patricia and Tiffany. Neither of them had had the opportunity to see my precious baby boy yet. I think they both thoroughly enjoyed holding him. I know Grandma Hurst was sure happy to finally get to hold her grandson again. He has grown alot since last time people had seen him. After the blessing we got together my family and Ronnies family and had a luncheon. It was delicious and great to get together with the family. Kade is a very lucky boy to have so many people who love him so much. I will post some pictures as soon as I get them from other people we forgot our camera.

1 comment:

Sean Hurst said...

He is a precious little boy. Ian enjoyed holding him as well, even if his attention span is short.