template
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
10 months preggo brain Wo's
Yesterday Ronnie and I went and checked the mail. We had all the normal junk a couple of bills, and two Ensigns. Now I was slightly confused by this. Ronnie immediately says, "well you probably did to subscriptions instead of two years." So I went home and looked at our account and the lds org subscription site. I was positive before looking that I had done it for two years. well we were both correct... we now have two subscriptions for the next two years... So this is why you dont do things of importance when you are in your last month of pregnancy as your brain is not working the best. But hey now Ronnie and i have a copy for each of us....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Now you can get filled with the word of God, or at least your shelves can. I doubt double Ensigns means you read it twice as much, but who knows. Maybe you can archive one for Kaden. ;) It makes a good story though and that is always nice. By the way, thanks for getting us out to Blanding for the 4th. Maybe you'll have to have another baby by next time, so we can come out next year tool.
Post a Comment