template

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Life lately

Yesterday I had my 36 week appointment. (Or 34 WK) there is a 2 week discrepancy from my LMP and the early ultrasound. Early ultrasound moved me back two weeks. At this point I am really hoping to deliver closer to the LMP date lol. Ronnie tried consoling me last night by saying 6 weeks isn't even that long. So I explained to him the massive difference between 6 weeks for him versus 6 weeks for me. For him its the stress/doom of having 3 children. For me its the realization of having to be pregnant that much longer. I am already big and uncomfortable and feel like a beached whale trying to get out of bed. My body hurts. Which if it was to stay the same as right now I could handle. But I know that everything will just continue to compound day by day up until delivery and that is the really hard part. I usually wake up okay with life and fine with 4-8 more weeks...but as the day progresses the good attitude digresses ;) so here's to however much longer I have lol. I just feel grumpy :(


Kindergarten assessment: After the appointment I rushed and picked up Kade. He had testing at 3:00 and I was leaving the clinic at 2:45. Ronnie had been kind enough to take the kids while I went. So picked up the kids and drove down to Naples Elementary School. We even checked in before it was actually 3....probably 2:59 but we were not late. They took Kade and Amanda and I sat in the lunch room to wait. Amanda ran around and had fun while I sat and talked to a lady who lives a few town homes down. They brought Kade back and that was the end of it. I don't know how it went lol. I tried to ask Kade about it but he won't say anything but I wrote a bunch my numbers and letters. Monday we go back to the school and finally find out who his teacher is and what time he will be going yo school. Then Wednesday the 28th he starts school. He is very excited. I worry Amanda is going to miss him. But it will be fun for us to have time just the two of us also. Up until the baby is born at least.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hang in there Cat! The end is so hard, especially with #3! That will be nice to have a little alone time with sweet Amanda.

Della Marie said...

I remember feeling that way too, but you are looking great! It was around 37 weeks that I stopped getting dressed, answering the door, or socializing/going anywhere. Which I think was totally justified, and would completely support. However, I guess as a mom to two other kids you may have to leave the house once in a while.