template

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Feeding ducks

This morning we went down to the duck pond and fed ducks. When we first pulled up and got out the kids were so excited. Then the ducks saw us and began to swarm in our direction. Amanda Ran of screaming lol. So i had to go get her. We went up on the bridge so the ducks would have to get in the water. The day in these pictures we took some bread. But I was pretty sure that wasnt real good for the ducks. So I looked up online what to feed them and got some birdseed. So we came back the next day and fed them also. It was more fun to feed them with the birdseed too cause they were not fighting over it as much since there was much more to grab. Kids enjoyed it but were very scared of the ducks.... not that I blame them. I am quite wary myself lol.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Ducks scare me to death! That's interesting about the birdseed. I'm going to remember that!!