P.s. now that Brett is 2 and we are done having kids,, I have no excuses not to exercise so o returned to my old pastime love of weight lifting. I also changed up my diet a ton. I wish we lived closer so we could visit each other in person and talk. I wish you could be my yoga instructor. I still haven't done it.
Thanks Michelle :) that's nice to hear. I really am not even eating that great, I try...one of the main things that came to my mind is I don't drink milk and I really drink nothing but water and try to drink lots of that. I eat fresh fruits and veggies everyday. I try to choose whole grain, and I don't eat much meat. I wish we lived closer to! And I avoid sweets.
5 comments:
You are just GLOWING! You look amazing. I want to know your secrets! I'm serious.
You have such a cute figure. You're all belly!
P.s. now that Brett is 2 and we are done having kids,, I have no excuses not to exercise so o returned to my old pastime love of weight lifting. I also changed up my diet a ton. I wish we lived closer so we could visit each other in person and talk. I wish you could be my yoga instructor. I still haven't done it.
Thanks Michelle :) that's nice to hear. I really am not even eating that great, I try...one of the main things that came to my mind is I don't drink milk and I really drink nothing but water and try to drink lots of that. I eat fresh fruits and veggies everyday. I try to choose whole grain, and I don't eat much meat. I wish we lived closer to! And I avoid sweets.
Hey I deleted my last comment and moved the conversation over to facebook for private discussion. :)
Beautiful! I bet you are getting excited!!
Post a Comment