template

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Long Time

Hmm its ended up being a really long time since I posted. Not that life has had nothing happen....


Disneyland:
In March we took the kids to Disneyland. Troy, Lorie, Katie, Aaron, Robert, Meagan, and Gavin came with. We spent 3 days in the parks (disneyland and california adventure) On the fourth day we took a trip to laguna beach. It was all wonderful the kids had a blast. Kaden and Amanda got more of the attention they have been needing. They were both so happy and would fall asleep so quickly and peacefully every night in our big King size bed. Amanda started talking more. I dont think I talk enough to her....








I am Pregnant:
We are expecting number 3 in September. Ronnie and the kids are very excited. I am excited also but it seems less real to me.... and like it is so far away and I cant even think about it yet. But I know it will be here quick... although Kaden has to start kindergarten first. Ronnie got to feel the baby move this week, that was fun. I have gotten big and into maternity clothes so fast with this pregnancy... 8 weeks I didnt fit in my normal clothes anymore. I was lucky and a lady in my ward had just had her last baby, she gave me a box of clothes.... which turned out to be pretty close to new and all motherhood maternity. It was a huge blessing.

Missing the Sun;
I find myself longing for warm weather and sitting in the sun. The kids go outside every day regardless its nice enough for them. But I want to sit and just soak it up and not have the wind whip it away and thats not happening. Really wishing that this summer I could have somewhere to plant a garden. Who knows it may still happen. So I wont loose hope yet. But I do have my blueberry bush in a pot and strawberrys (from maggie) Hope they all come back up this year.

Promotion:
Ronnie is counting down the days until they give him his E-6 back. He has missed his rank... and we have missed the pay. But no complaints from me. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful job with awesome benefits, and best of all we are together and I am super grateful for that. I am so grateful for my wonderful husband who loves me and our children and is willing to give is life to raising/supporting this little family and be mine forever. I am such a lucky girl.


2 comments:

Nathan and Shannon said...

Disneyland looked so fun! And CONGRATULATIONS ON #3!!!! Also, the promotion! :)

Shannon said...

So glad you could all go to Disneyland! Good luck with your new changes and I'm so excited about my essential oils!