template

Sunday, August 16, 2009

School

Tommorow Ronnie starts school. He doesnt know for sure what he is going into... he was thinking nursing but is not positive about that. He is taking 14 credits of generals. So the important thing is he is getting started!

Katie is now on her own. She left for Snow College on Thursday. Best of luck to her! She will do great!

Today I taught the lesson in relief society. It was on friends. It went pretty good. But it amazes me everytime how much I needed that lesson when I teach. I am grateful for this calling as it makes it so I have too look at the lessons more in depth. I was also called last week to be in the nursery. That has worked out great so far. Kaden really loves it. He thinks nursery is pretty awesome and loves snack time.

Well whats a post without some eye candy??




And here is a cute video of Kaden.

2 comments:

Sean Hurst said...

He didn't quite make it a mile, but at least he walked some in his dad's shoes. He's getting so grown-up.

Kelly said...

I teach R.S. too. It's not my favorite thing but it's good for me:)We missed u guys at Aaron's farewell. Good luck with school!