template

Monday, July 13, 2009

Pictures and an Update

Sorry i am not very good at keeping up with this whole blog thing. I dont like posting without pictures... and we had lost our camera for a while. But I have the camera and I even found the cord to plug it into the computer.
Last week Ronnie and I both Registered for school! We are both working on our pre reqs for the nursing program. So life is about to get very interesting lol. We are both nervous about it but I think we are both excited... I am for sure.





Kaden is just getting so big. He loves to play with anything that resembles a tool and he works really hard to figure things out. He is a big fan of "Mr Brown" the dr suess book. He is starting to say more words. He is such a loving little boy. We cherish his kisses and hugs! which there are lots of . He is always happy. I cant believe my baby is almost 14 months! For some reason that just seems so much older than a year.





Here are some photos of our Handsome boy!

3 comments:

Nathan and Shannon said...

Very handsome indeed! Those are some way cute pictures. Good luck to you both in school!

Sean Hurst said...

He is getting big. Ian misses him. We finally put a picture of Kade in his "people who love me" book and he immediately took it out and didn't want to give it up.

Shane and Michelle said...

OH he is soo handsome!Those big blue eyes and cute little face are beautiful. Sounds like he's a handy man? :)
I think it's great that you are going into nursing. I further commend you for thinking midwifery!! I look forward to seeing you again one of these days!