
Well the messes just keep happening. One morning I will wake up to dog food and soil all over my utility room. The next morning he and the bathroom floor are covered in toilet water. This morning he poured salt all over the kitchen table. as I type he is pulling everything out of the guitar bag....These things can get very frustrating. Oh and cant forget him getting ahold of my mascara and putting it on himself.Then he also got ahold of Aunt Nicoles mascara and trying to put it on Ian....But there are the cute things too. Like last night I was doing my AB Jam and he was dancing along with me. He will come up and give me hugs, just because. His lovely kisses. I love to just watch him as he sleeps he looks so precious!
I thank God everyday for blessing me with this
beautiful little boy. I cant think of a greater blessing than us being able to be his parents. It is such a joy.
Here this is him playing with a 9V battery shocking himself... lol

Him trying to get the camera

6 comments:
just don't let him suck on a car battery or something :) CPS might not like that one. I have a feeling little Lando is going to be much like that. He's so drooley and very much wants things in his mouth--no binkie anymore just his fist, ONLY his fist. crazy kid. I'm going to have to keep an eye on these two when they get bigger and keep poison control on speed dial. Miss you guys. Hope you can manage a little sanity. At least kids (and most things) are washable.
He is so cute!!! That's so funny he's playing with a battery, I think everyone has had to of done that!
What a cutie! That stinks that we missed each other! I wanted to see you guys again and meet your little guy. :)
wow he is getting so big!!! what a cutie
He is darling. And I agree, there are so many ups and downs to parenthood! The sweet moments make it all worth it though :).
Thanks for the update on Megan! Tell her congrats from me.
I forgot how quickly little ones can make a mess! It's fun hearing about it from someone else though! Crystal
Post a Comment