
This month has been very productive. Kade and I have been putting in lots of hours at Grandmas house. Mom and I have been able to put away quite a bit of food from the garden. The best part is it all tastes so Delicious! Kade loves that he can go outside at Grandmas and pick yummy food all by himself. His favorite is the Raspberries. He will pick a berry pop it in his mouth and give a satisfied yum sound. Its really cute.



He is getting so big and really starting to use his words. He tries to say everything you tell
him
too. Most of the time it resembles the word but every once in a while you have no clue what he is saying. Last time I counted he had over 25 words he says. He is very curious of the world around him. And brings lots of joy to our life. Sometimes that curiosity gets him in a sticky situation.

It makes me really sad to think that my baby is a little boy now. But he is still sweet and snuggly. I love it when he snuggles in to nurse in the fetal position it is quite precious. I made Ronnie take this photo so I could always remember it. Oh how I love being Kades
mommy!

4 comments:
That's a lot of canning you guys have done! Just so you know we're seperating our blog from Sean's email so if you'll add us as thehurstsare@gmail.com we'd appreciate it. Then we can still check the blog on our new account. Love you guys.
What an adorable picture!!! And gardens are great! I want some of that tasty looking goodness.... I will need to start a garden first....
Kade is such a cute little guy! Love that picture.
No no! Kade is still a baby, trust ME! You got a couple years still, I promise! Braden is 6 and he's always saying, "mom i wish i was addy so you can hold me like that"...makes me sad!! I'm really in awe of all the veggies you canned. THey look delicious!! I know where to go when a famine hits LOL j.k.
Post a Comment