Ronnie and I have two very different oppinions on this subject. Ronnie thinks its all stupid and cliche. But I think it is a great time to try and make changes in your life. So I made my list. (any one who knows me knows I love love love to make lists lol) But I really wanted to keep it all achieveable but still things that will help improve me. Here are the important ones.
- Read scriptures daily
- Say prayers morning and night (or twice a day ;) )
- Make sure dishes are done every day
- Do at least one load of laundry a day
- Clean another 15 min on top of this
- Run twice a week
So far I have been doing really quite well on my goals. The dishes were not done last night but it has been the first time. Also I have been trying to actually cook dinner more. Which I am also doing better at. I am already noticing a difference with the spiritual side of things. Which was expected as I was really struggling with theses things. But what can I say Having a baby tends to throw your life for a loop.
I hope you all are having good luck with your New Years Resolutions... if you do that. Heres a little bit of eye candy for you all.

2 comments:
Those are great goals for the year!
Babies don't change a thing.
Post a Comment