This morning I was holding Kaden and It was time for a nap, so he was being a grumpy boy. So I asked Ronnie if we had got any photos of him crying because crying photos are some of the cutest. So Ronnie grabbed the camera and came over to take a photo, but the problem is that the camera makes Kaden happy so this is the best we got.


I thought this picture of Kaden was super cute it makes his cheeks look really chubby.

Here is a photo of me and my handsome boy.
3 comments:
You look really cute in that last picture! Kaden has such blue eyes.
Your new blog layout with the family picture on top looks great! Kaden is a real cutie. Wow. I love his eyes. I love your hair in these pictures. You are so pretty!
It is great to see all of the updates.... It will be fun to see you again. Your little boy Kaden is adorable. Hopefully all is going good with guys...
Post a Comment