
Today Ronnie, Kaden and I were able to spend the day with my family. We all drove out to Butler Wash and hiked out to the look out point for the ruins. It was a little muddy but not to bad. It also felt warmer than yesterday, because there was no wind. Kaden got to ride in the Moby for the hike. The whole way up Kaden was sleeping.



I must say having those twenty pounds up front makes hiking a much more challenging excersize. but I love having Kade in the wrap so I can snuggle him close and breath in his yummy smell.

After hiking back to the vehicles we sat on the sidewalk and ate our lunches. The boys and trish shot pop cans with the bb guns. Trish shook one can up and shot it. Maggie was not to happy about getting covered in 7-up.

When we got home I made 4 cookie sheet pizzas and breadsticks and we all had a pizza party. That wore me out pretty good. Kaden was so cute after I got done cooking and serving I went over to him. ( he was playing with his toys) I kissed the top of his head and he turned and looked at me. He got the most adorable look on his face and reached his cute little arms up and wanted me to pick him up. He nursed while I ate and fell asleep shortly after. This is definately my favorite reward for being a mom is to have that precious little baby snuggle in and want nothing in the world but you. *sigh* Being a mom is great.
4 comments:
Sounds like you had one fun-packed day... I would have been exhausted! I'm glad you are enjoying motherhood :)
Looks like fun! I am glad we have had some warm days.... can't wait for spring and kayaking and biking and cookouts.... and everything else!
We haven't picked a date for when my midwife will come out yet. This part will be tricky but I really need her with me. Shane doesn't want anyone else to deliver either. We are most comfortable with her!
oh I have cabin fever so bad!! Looks like so much fun, I can't wait till the RSV season is over. Then I won't be so paranoid. Hope all is going good!!
Post a Comment