I love to have Rhodes rolls on hand. But I don't like to pay the price for them. I actually really like to bake bread and rolls, but love the convenience of just setting out frozen dough first thing Sunday morning. I have kept thinking I needed to just freeze my own. So last night in an attempt to distract my brain I made 2 batches of rolls. One of the batches I baked fresh. The second batch I mixed up shaped into rolls (without rising) and put on pans and set in the freezer. After allowing them to freeze for a couple of hours I bagged them for later use. The picture is the ones I made fresh. :)
2 comments:
Oh boy you need to have that baby!!! Looks yummy:)
Hey I text ya today maybe u have diff number or you're busy :) no baby yet? Maybe he'll share a birthday with Karston on the 27th. Shannon's boy, Bronson, too! I too, read to Nicole EVERY night. Your rolls look yummy-i loove bread!
Post a Comment