Well 39 weeks. And this baby is engaged and sitting med-low. I have never had a baby sit like this. Kade engaged but never got last high. Amanda didn't engage until my water broke and I was ready to push. It's a very different feeling and a lot more pain... but here to hoping it will also make for an easier labor. And quicker...but Ronnie is still out of town until tomorrow so I am just taking it easy. Laying down alot and not taking on all the cleaning urges. He will probably end staying in another week because I have been telling him he needs to stay in longer and praying he will wait. Kids are very excited for the baby. Ronnie and i are too. I will be able to get fully excited once Ronnie is no long 4 hours away and that stress is gone.
1 comment:
Hang in there Cat!!
Post a Comment