I watched "Fat Sick and Nearly Dead" on Wednesday. I had already ordered a juice pack from Bountiful Baskets. Saturday I finally picked up my juicer from the storage unit. I have been juicing since then. Not a 100% I am still eating solid foods too. But I am trying to eat a little cleaner.... and I love it! the juice is so yummy! what a great way to get in additional fruits and veggies. the nice thing is I can go shop the discount produce at smiths and its perfect for juicing. So I bought 4 bags of produce for 15$ and 7 of that was for fresh Avocados and Mangos that were 1$ EA. Yummmm
Great site if you want to learn more
www.rebootwithjoe.com
2 comments:
That's awesome! I've been thinking about juicing in the past. We just watched "Hungry for Change" last night and one of the speakers is from "Fat Sick and Nearly Dead" (I need to watch that one). Now I really want a juicer! I may have to get me one. :)
Wow awesome!!
Post a Comment