Merry Christmas from the Butler Family!
Sorry wanted to post alot more photos but it took 10 min to upload this one. We had a wonderful Christmas at home in Price. The kids loved it and Ronnie and I had fun too. We woke up opened presents and the kids watched one of the movies we got while Ronnie and I played a couple of games of Catan. (I got it for christmas) after we played a game a of Jr. Yahtzee with the kids. It was fun. Next we went outside and went sledding. We have a great sledding hill right behind our apartment building. I am so grateful to have Ronnie home with us for Christmas! The kids are getting so big! Kade could hardly fall asleep last night being excited for santa to come :) Merry Christmas!

4 comments:
I love it! I really like the family picture at the top too. Amanda looks so much like you. Your little family is so cute!
I'm glad that you were all together for Christmas. Sounds like you had a lot of fun! I love the title picture that you added. Your kids are so cute!
Cat! I love your family picture at top...so adorable!!
I love the excitement and fun that Christmas brings!
Thanks for the update!
P.S. I don't have Facebook anymore so check out our blog for updates :)
Happy New Year to your and your family!
Cat, you have such a beautiful family! I can't believe how grown up your kids are!
Post a Comment