Ronnie Cat Kaden Amanda and Cody.
Thanks Cat! She's a cutie! She'll be so big before I get to see her... at least Uncle Sean got a snuggle outta her.
congrats she is a doll! girls are so much fun. you will love having one of each!
Congrats, she is beautiful! I hope you are feeling well Cat. Love ya!
She is a beautiful baby! Can't wait to hold her.
Congratulations!!!
Ah that's cool u have one of each! She is a cutie! Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Thanks Cat! She's a cutie! She'll be so big before I get to see her... at least Uncle Sean got a snuggle outta her.
congrats she is a doll! girls are so much fun. you will love having one of each!
Congrats, she is beautiful! I hope you are feeling well Cat. Love ya!
She is a beautiful baby! Can't wait to hold her.
Congratulations!!!
Ah that's cool u have one of each! She is a cutie! Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment