This one was taken by kaden :) Saturday I weighed her by holding her and weighing myself then weighing me without her. She is over 10 lbs already. She gave grandma 4 big smiles in a row Saturday morning also. She is such a wonderful little girl loving her to death! Big Brother just loves her to and is very possessive of her and wants to hold her all the time. Nursing is going great!
Love her brown and pink bouncer! Like Shannon said, she is getting so big already. That's why I'm ALWAYS taking pics:) Yeah, you will love watching her grow up! Nicole's my little mini-me...my little buddy!
3 comments:
She is getting big already! What a cutie.
Love her brown and pink bouncer! Like Shannon said, she is getting so big already. That's why I'm ALWAYS taking pics:) Yeah, you will love watching her grow up! Nicole's my little mini-me...my little buddy!
What a sweetie- I want to see that precious little one so bad. Love you.
Post a Comment