Here is a belly photo. I am still pretty small but its definitely pushing into my lungs. If i sit down to do things I really have to be careful of my positioning or I run out of air. Got an ultrasound yesterday. Things are looking great. She is estimated at 2 lbs 10 ounces. Head down for now. But that can easily change. I hope it just stays the same though.
Kaden went in to the doctor yesterday and was diagnosed with eczema. Poor boy. I hoped he wouldn't get that. For now he is on some medication and cream to get it under control. its all over both legs and arms. once we get it under control I will try and control it with olive oil. I really don't like having him on medications. Especially if they aren't helping. But the creams are steroid based. so we will wait two weeks and see what happens. Its already looking better today after just 24 hours. so i am hopeful.
1 comment:
Good luck with the eczema- 28 weeks only 12 left. CRAZY! Exciting! Do you guys need stuff? You know- girl stuff? Love Ya- thanks for all the positive energy on my blog. IT helps to have support. :)
Post a Comment