hmm I don't think I have really put much on here about the fact that I am pregnant. Truthfully its not the first thing on my mind. Its so different the second time around! We got an ultrasound two weeks ago. Its a girl! Ronnie was right again. I had no clue. Boy didn't seem right but I couldn't say its a girl either lol. Its weird to look at little girl clothes though I feel blasphemous or something lol. I am really starting to show now. I will be 25 weeks on Saturday. and if I haven't put it before my estimated due date is October 2nd. I will find some fun photos later....
Well our roof is half way roofed cant wait till it is done and we can get the house finished on the inside time is ticking....
Cat
4 comments:
Congratulations! That's VERY exciting. Look forward to more photos...
Yay a girl!!! how exciting!!!!
So happy for you! We need to get together soon. When will you be in Monticello next? Or I can make the big drive and see your house in Blanding!! Haha. I LOVE bountiful baskets btw :)
Yay! Congratulations! That's so exciting!!!
Post a Comment