template

Saturday, November 15, 2008

We got a new Camera!!

We went to Farmington yesterday and got our early Christmas present. A new Camera! So now we are finally able to really take pictures again. It is a 12 mega pixel. So 4 better than our old camera. Here are a few recent photos taken on it.

Ronnie in the Car














Me in the Car















Kaden with his sippy cup















Lily with her new harness

4 comments:

Shane and Michelle said...

Kaden is sooo cute. He looks just like a Butler! Just like his Daddy. What a cutie...I'm sorry your dog Sammy. What a sad way to go...So is Lily your new addition? We will be in Monticello for Thanksgiving. Will you guys come up? I'd love to see you and Kayden. Cute name by the way!

Shane and Michelle said...

oops I meant to say, "I'm sorry ABOUT your dog"...sometimes I miss words. Guess people just have to get use to me doing this, lol

Sean Hurst said...

I'm glad you guys got a new camera. Early Christmas again this year. ;) It's worth it to keep memories of the little guy.

Eaglehavenwest said...

Kaden is growing so fast! What a cutie!