For Halloween Kaden was a puppy dog. We all thought he looked quite adorable. We took him out to see Great Grandma Brown, Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Butler, and his Grandparents as well. At Troy and Lories we were able to take some pictures. But I have to get them from them before I can post them.
Ronnie got a pumpkin. He was going to carve it into a sick pupkin. Giving it scrunchy eyes with an open mouth and his guts spewing out through his mouth so it would look like he was throwing up. But he didnt get around too it. So I am hoping I can get my mom to show me how to cook it up so we can bottle it. Home bottled pumkin is delicious.
Kaden also got a sippy cup last week. He does wonderfully with drinking out of it. Plus it makes him super happy to play with it so that is always nice. He is also up on his Knees most of the time now. He is getting so close to crawling. It is really exciting.
Ronnie got a pumpkin. He was going to carve it into a sick pupkin. Giving it scrunchy eyes with an open mouth and his guts spewing out through his mouth so it would look like he was throwing up. But he didnt get around too it. So I am hoping I can get my mom to show me how to cook it up so we can bottle it. Home bottled pumkin is delicious.
Kaden also got a sippy cup last week. He does wonderfully with drinking out of it. Plus it makes him super happy to play with it so that is always nice. He is also up on his Knees most of the time now. He is getting so close to crawling. It is really exciting.
1 comment:
What a cute little puppy. I bet Grandma Brown enjoyed that.
Post a Comment