template

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

New with us

Well I haven't wrote anything in a long time. Amanda cut her hair. It was very sad and no way to just blend it. So her hair got chopped off. Made this mamma very sad.

Cody is 4 months old now! He is really getting to moving he loves to grab things and put them in his mouth :) Especially his toes which I find adorable!

Kaden is getting big ordered him new pants and had to go up to size 6 cause his 5's are getting short. I can barely pick him up anymore (which is partially cause I am not as strong as I should be) He is growing but then something happens like Sunday Ronnie helped me fold all the clothes that had pile up to be folded. He held up a pair of Kadens Sunday  pants to put on a hanger. Then we are reminded just how small he still is.



Ronnie and I are doing well. Just keep plodding along trying to do what we should. Time is flying by fast. Its now been 10 years since I first met Mr. Ronnie Butler!





2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh I would be so sad too-she's still adorable but dang! Time goes so fast I can't believe it. Chad and I starting liking each other in 2001-it's crazy!
Cute pics!

Nathan and Shannon said...

Oh, sorry she cut her hair. Still a cutie with her new hairdo. And they are so cute dressed up!