| All ready to go to church. |
Today for church we actually made it there before the sacrament. But just barely. My paper route makes it much more difficult to get ready, cause really I just want to be in bed sleeping! After getting to church we sat outside in the foyer. I just did not have the energy to deal with the kids inside the chapel. There has been many Sundays where Amanda has spun non stop in my arms like a bulldozer, and now she doesn't do it quietly. Now they did get a little crazy and run around some. But there was also a few times that Amanda sat in my lap with her little arms folded and was so reverent! Kade tried real hard to be reverent the whole time. But it is hard out in the lobby especially when sissy wants to run around. I had commented to Kade how reverent Amanda was being, he made sure I realized he was being good too!
After Sacrament I went on to Nursery. This is Ronnie and I's calling in the ward. It was one of those days in nursery where the door wont stay shut and the kids just keep getting set off by people checking on their kids.... and there is a window on the door to look in. Plus at the peak we had 14 little kids under 3! so it was very crazy today. Probably a good thing though or I would have fallen asleep lol. I love snuggling all the little ones in nursery, especially the boys it brings back sweet memories of my little Kaden. There is one little boy who is having a very hard time staying in. His parents were the previous leaders. This little boy just makes me smile, he is absolutely terrified to be in there by himself. But he is trying so hard. He will even start crying and then stop and really talk himself up like "no I can do this!" His dad waits outside the door, because the boy really cant handle any more distance and needs that quick reassurance of his daddy's love and presence. His dads willingness to be there is giving him the strength to overcome this fear.The little sweetie spent the last 20 mins just snuggled in my lap happy as can be. It was so sweet.
He just inspired me though, if I could take life by the horns like he does and put that much effort into overcoming things that are hard for me, I cant imagine what I could accomplish. So that is my goal is to remind myself "No I can do this!" Life is hard there is no doubt about it, and some of the hands being dealt out really terrify me. But I know that with the help of a loving father who is always near, I CAN do this! I CAN do it well.
| Sisterly Love she adores Kaden! |
| Big blue angel eyes. |
| Brotherly Love he also adores his sister. |
| Sweet little smiles |
1 comment:
That's a sweet post. Made me smile. And those pictures are absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment