template

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

All Moved In

We are moved in! We moved from Blanding up to Lehi, and are anxiously awaiting the day to come when we can go pick up Daddy at the airport. We moved into a basement apartment that is 2 bed 1 bath and 1400sqft I really like it. Everything is pretty much unpacked which is wonderful.
But we have been having water issues which is no fun. Carpet in the master bedroom is wet around one wall... subwater seeping up. So it will be nice when that is all taken care of. but there has been lots of rain (which is why its happening) but I love the rain yay for moisture!
I love to go for walks up here. we have gone for one every day. its good for my psyche. Today we walked all the way down to the lehi recreation/fitness center. Its about 3 miles round trip. and.....we found a park!! I have been looking all over for one. and we found one so that is great. I also got a membership at said fitness center. Need to start working out. Going the first time is the hardest... to each section lol. Now to just find a bicycle trailer so I can do my biking with my kids out in the fresh air.  well here are some cute photos.









when I get out the camera she opens her mouth lol.... oh and we got a washer and dryer :) and are being given a kitchen table :)

No comments: