template

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Weekend

This weekend we went up to Blue Mountain with the Butlers. It was cold. I really dont like camping up in the cold... We ended up sleeping in the Trailer so I didnt have to worry about babies being cold. Kade had lots of fun he loves to be up on the Mountain. Saturday morning I made an egg scramble for breakfast. After breakfast we headed down off the mountain. We did lunch at Granny B's. After lunch Lorie needed to run back up the mountain to get some things out of the trailer she needed. So I rode along so I could get in a long descent run. I ran 6 6/10 of a mile off the mountain, from seventies flat. Not a fan of running down hill. But it worked some muscles that are weak. So maybe I need to do one of those runs a little more often. But I now know that I can finish my second leg of the red rock relay and it wasn't to terrible.  After the run I took a shower and then we did the Easter egg hunt at the Butlers.
Next we went to my parents and did another Easter egg hunt. Afterwards we had dinner. It was yummy. My favorite right now is salad with black beans and lots of veggies and poppy seed dressing. That was my main course and it was delicious. Got things cleaned up after dinner than had to hurry home cause it was starting to sprinkle outside. I had all of our stuff from camping still in the back of the truck and needed to get it put away.
I am very very tired. wanted to get a post done while I was thinking about it though. :)


 oh and I cut my hair :)










Mom happily preparing food in the kitchen :)

2 comments:

Tamar the Terrible said...

Aww... I love your little family. Looks like so much fun. I haven't seen you since you cut your hair off, but I like it. :)

Shannon said...

Adorable pictures! Great job on your run down the mountain.