Well I guess I better do post for March before it is over. I cant believe it has already almost been two months since Ronnie went back to Afghanistan. I am
very grateful that time is flying by though! Things are going really good. We are really enjoying living with the Butlers. Kade loves the extra attention and I am grateful he is getting it. He is turning back into his old self with lots of zest for life... and lots of quirky comments. He keeps us laughing and on our toes. His big thing lately is calling people by their first names. Like yesterday I was out running and Lorie drove past with the kids in the car and Kade said " oh is that my Cat running?" or a few days ago he asked " Can I color a picture for Ronnie" He has also called Granny B Lorie but I cant think of an example right now.
I am busy training. I am planning on doing the Hillman Triathlon in July. I am also running the Red Rock Relay in Moab in May. I have only been able to swim twice, but have got in a decent amount of biking and running in. Last night I ran for 50 min. so doing pretty good there.
Ronnie is doing good 3/4 of the way done and that feels great!
Heres some more pictures. sorry dont have much of a variety since Ronnie lost my camera.( although he denys this)
2 comments:
Cute pics! I didn't know you were living with Lorie! Glad to hear your getting your runs in! That is so nice to have Lorie to watch the kids! Glad Nicole isn't the only one that calls her parents by their name. She ALWAYS calls Chad "Chad" dont know if it's cause it is so close to "dad" or what:) And she has called me Kelly a couple times but most the time it's momma:) See you in May!!!
Your kids are adorable. Good job on all the running and training. Can't wait for our race!
Post a Comment