Sorry i havent posted in such a long time. Ronnie Is in Azerbaijon and he took our camera with him. And I dont know how to upload videos from the video camera onto here. So when ronnie gets back I will video Kaden walking. But its past the cute little stumblings of first steps... he is just a big boy now. I dont know when it changed from the timid movement with shoulders tucked up tight to keep his balance. But now he is moving like a champ. He has been grumpy all week from a combination of a growth spurt (physical and cognitive) and missing his daddy.
He is such a smart little boy. He figured out all by himself how to kick his soccer ball around the living room. When he hits a wall he will pick it up turn around and drop it and start kicking it all over again.
I was looking at pictures today of him last year. He was so tiny. I cant believe my baby is only a month and a few days shy of being a year old. Time is much to precious and passes to quickly. I thank the Lord everyday for the blessing of Motherhood and this tender new soul I am entrusted with.
Hopefully Ronnie will know how to upload videos... or we will get a new one on the camera and post that.
2 comments:
Yay! That's so exciting! I can't wait to see the video!
It's fun when they start walking! It sounds like he's going to be very coordinated!
Post a Comment