template

Friday, February 13, 2009

My Motorcycle

Today we went to Moab and bought me a brand new '08 Yamaha TTR 230. We got a smokin deal. I am way excited to ride it!! Now we just need to go talk to Randy and get some gear ordered. I dont have anything. We are going to go down to Butler Wash tommorow and ride it just a little but I will have to use Ronnies helmet and stuff. I wont be riding alot untill I get my gear. Here are two pictures of my metal baby. ( ronnie didnt wait for me to smile)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh WOW!! You are a true Butler!! Motorcycles scare me. Chad gets me to ride with him sometimes and everytime I'm bouncing around holding on for dear life!! I don't enjoy it cause I'm freaking out the whole time. I'm sure it's a lot better to ride alone and be the one in control:)I'll just stick to the 4-wheelers! See you guys on Sunday!!

Sean Hurst said...

Awesome ride. A good pick it is and fit you well it seems to. Jealous, I am.

Shane and Michelle said...

Wow I had no idea you liked to ride motorcycles. I bet Ronnie loves that! Enjoy your new metal baby. Guess you have it all now!!